plastic bottles for f/o storage

Guest OldGlory

I just checked the bottom of the bottle of FO that I purchase from Aztec in Knoxville, TN. They are white in color, HDPE, and have a 2 recycle code on them. I have had some for 3-4 years. Other suppliers use clear HDPE. If you plug "HDPE bottles" into your browser (search bar at the top of your screen) I'm sure you can find all sorts of suppliers.

I agree, PET is probably the best choice for FO (after glass). Wholesale Supplies Plus has PET Bullet bottles and shipping is included. Depending on how many you need to order, Container and Package Supply or SKS are great suppliers. CPS has a minimum order, SKS does not. Natures Garden and MMS both have 4 and 8 oz.

Edited by ProudMarineMom

Guest OldGlory

I do keep mine in the bottles they came in (have been doing this for 10+ years). I am not aware of it causing any problems with my candles. Maybe those who transfer the FOs to a PET bottle know something I don't though. I am willing to learn something new!