Polyeuretene tealight molds

I bought one but they don't fit the size cups I have. So that was my first dislike..then when testing it I poured a dark purple and it stained it. So now I have to buy one for light colors and dark colors and one for just whites....

Okay so this might just be my excuse to buy more supplies.:tongue2:

I've had mine for a few years and just love it. I had one from another supplier and it wasn't 1/2 as nice as the one from Candlewic. You might be wise to buy the cups (I use plastic) when you buy the mold, because I also found not all tealight cups are the same size. Some are just a tab bit smaller, but when you're fitting a tealight into that cup, to small is not good. I know for sure that the tealight cups from candlescience will NOT fit the tealights made with the Candlewic mold.

The dark colors will stain ANYTHING made of silicone. But it will not stain your next batch. Besides it won't make a difference unless you use clear cups, in which case pour some old wax into the mold to clean it, and you could literally pour BLACK tealights, clean it and pour whites, with no probs. :wink2: