Does anyone use the parasoy tarts mix from Candle Science?

karinz40

Does anyone use the parasoy tart mix from Candle Science?

I have tried to research on the board to find info on this wax, also when going to the site is does not give me the shipping cost untill I'm in paypal. I don't want to pay untill I know the cost total. I'd like to try some tarts from this mix but just not sure about it yet.

Thanks

KAren.

Oh yes. There have been many threads and debates about this wax. You should be able to find them in a search.

I have used that wax in the past and really liked it, but was very disappointed with the last 2 batches I received. It seems that many others had the same experience.

Both HT and CT were weak. I personally think something in the wax changed. The format changed for sure(from slab to pellets), but the throw was not nearly as strong as it once was. -- But It has been 7 months or so since I ordered it, so hopefully the wax is back to it's old wonderful self.

Give us a report when you try it.

(Ravens would be over the moon if her beloved wax came back to it's former glory. :))

Oh, Another thought--

The wax may work great for you!!! There has been many times that a wax is a dud for one and works awesome for another. So don't take my experience as an absolute. :) Good luck, and please give us an update when you try it!!!

Both HT and CT were weak. I personally think something in the wax changed. The format changed for sure(from slab to pellets), but the throw was not nearly as strong as it once was. -- But It has been 7 months or so since I ordered it, so hopefully the wax is back to it's old wonderful self.

Give us a report when you try it.

(Ravens would be over the moon if her beloved wax came back to it's former glory. :))

Oh, oh, oh, how true; would be over the moon for sure, ktaggard.

Let us know how it performs for you, please.

Quivering with anticipation here, lol. Please, let it be good news!

KY Parasoy arrived early Fri and I made a batch of melts using R/A Clementine Lavender....heted to 165 and poured 150 as instructions. The CT is REALLLY GREAT!!! has bwwn Burning for 8 hours now and the HT is REALLLY GREAT!!!!! Maybe it's the scent but I really love this wax..........

I have candle source wax for sale, tart and container blend I have almost a full case of tart and over half case of container will sell all for 50 bucks, you pay shipping, I tried it and went back to my dreaded-cant be wickd CB30 lol...I need to go through all my FO's, as I have a ton to sell and I will let them go cheap. I just need a day or two to go through them all. Im such a creature of habit

Edited by JennaV