I'm scared

ubure

Geez, I hope I never tick that lady off! Talk about someone with mental health problems, it's her! I feel so sorry for you dealing with this. She's displaying the same cyberbullying kids go through and look how it effects them. How unfair that you can't post to stand up for yourself but that's how it works with these people. Hopefully her groupie following isn't that large, but unfortunately those groupies also spread her word. This is unbelievably cruel and immature. I wish I could tell you something that would help. Does she have a facebook page you can message her on? That could backfire on you, though. It might be hard, but I think I'd leave it alone. Wow.

Yes, kill her with kindness! It's so much easier to be nice then to concentrate on the bad stuff. Then you can move on to the next issue! LOL!

Thank you again, this is what I will do. I've noticed that I spent so many hours yesterday thinking about her, feeling this urge to get revenge (stupid, right?). In these hours I could have thought of nice things that make me happy (I need to do this anyway because I often forget that not everything is bad here when I get drowned in my problems) or a new idea for my business. It is time wasted and she has won the moment I spend so much time thinking of her. But if this bullying doesn't stop or if it widens I will have to take action.

There is one thing however I got resolved about: I have a lot of thing to do to improve my customer service, my shop etc. Due to her, I guess, I became much more aware of it. Maybe I should send her a Thank You- card?

I am sure she has her little circle of followers but I'm guessing it doesn't extend very far. If I were to read constant posts from someone like that, I would have very little respect for them and wouldn't take anything they said seriously. Publicly bashing only makes yourself look bad and I am sure there are many people who see through her crap!

I am sure she has her little circle of followers but I'm guessing it doesn't extend very far. If I were to read constant posts from someone like that, I would have very little respect for them and wouldn't take anything they said seriously. Publicly bashing only makes yourself look bad and I am sure there are many people who see through her crap!

My thoughts exactly.

Ubure I have an idea...

Why don't you give us your Facebook page or the forum information where all this negative crap is displayed- myself and maybe others on here will be willing to post wonderful comments about you and your business

If this psycho starts to see a lot of positive feedback maybe she will back down realizing she is looking like a disgruntled ass and your positive following way outweighs her B.S.

Edited by moonshine

That is a wonderful idea ! Group damage control for Ubure. It would be easy to post "wow, I'm willing to give someone a second chance. If I ever do wrong, I hope I get a second chance" and make that woman look stupid for what she's doing. Of course then she'll bump people from her site (if it's her site) but better than nothing.

Unfortunately, I'm a master of concentrating on everything negative...but I have learned the hard way that exactly this behaviour attracts much more negativity. So I have constantly to be reminded not to do it - thank you!!

Hurray! A new order in my shop! No sales at all for days now and now this new order! I'm happy, I have thanked her for her order (yes, it is sunday but I want to work on my customer service anyway and maybe she likes it) and announced shipping for tomorrow. Feels good!