Just in time for V-day, Edible Ammaretto Body Spray

caradelrae

Got to playing the other day.....a pal of mine wants a naughty basket for her sis and bil. I have a shwack of mister bottles so i got to thinking something sprayable would be fun...this is what I came up with

6 tbsp brown sugar

3/4 cup distilled water.

I mixed these two and nuked em until the sugar was all dissolved. Let cool to room tempature

To that i added 3 tbsp of vodka and 1tsp almond EXTRACT...NOT FLAVOR OIL! They wont incorporate.

I mixed that all together and damn, tastes mighty fine.

Im hoping that there is enuff booze in there for it to keep for awhile.

Hope someone has some fun with this...Oh, and i dont want to know.......................... rolleyes.gif

Cara

Don't worry I'm sure TONS of people have wrote it down to experiement (I have, just have to get ingredients). YOU SAID YOU DIDN"T WANT TO KNOW!:D I dont know if i'll give it to anyone.....but I'll definately try it out for myself......5 year anniversary coming up and thats definatley cheaper then going to one of these sex shops around here!

Don't worry I'm sure TONS of people have wrote it down to experiement (I have, just have to get ingredients). YOU SAID YOU DIDN"T WANT TO KNOW!:D I dont know if i'll give it to anyone.....but I'll definately try it out for myself......5 year anniversary coming up and thats definatley cheaper then going to one of these sex shops around here!

Isnt it crazy what them shops charge? Geez...its insane....Thanks for the post hun...Appreciate it!

Cara

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm that sounds yummy. ;) Hee Hee

Yep, those places are too dang pricey for moi!! I once went to one of those parties, where you always feel obligated to buy SOMETHING, we had a blast, but dang, trying to find something "cheap" was a daunting chore. ;)

I'm still confused about this spray though, what is the purpose of it? I mean is it just so you can lick it off or what? I mean, lotions/oils have their purpose ie. massaging and still being edible or whatever, but I'm just not understanding the spray???? :confused:

There was a thread last week about this, and I asked there, but I don't think anyone answered.

I'm still confused about this spray though, what is the purpose of it? I mean is it just so you can lick it off or what? I mean, lotions/oils have their purpose ie. massaging and still being edible or whatever, but I'm just not understanding the spray???? :confused:

There was a thread last week about this, and I asked there, but I don't think anyone answered.

ohhh michi... must I take you by the hand and explain everything to you...

maybe its for those that don't want to rub and message and touch, maybe they just want to spray and lick.... cause they are scared it might taste like fish.... :laugh2:

no I don't know, sadly, my kinky days are over!

ERIKA OH MY!! :blush:

I hadn't thought of that, but hey that makes sense. I guess I just have always been a firm believer in making sure everything's clean before doing the deed. ;):D

Ok, I've just been educated by one who's kinky days are over. LOL Erika, I don't consider that kinky (well maybe the alcoholic spray LOL), that's a must at my house.

OK TMI maybe......... LOL