EAP Innovations - Now I am PISSED

So, my main supplier for Status jars is EAP, because they're the cheapest with the true Libbey glass. The last time I ordered from them they only taped the bottom of the boxes once, and the tape ripped open and when the jars arrived at my house the fedex guy handed them to me with one flap flapping in the breeze. I'm lucky they arrived in one piece.

So I noted this on my next order - like "please double-tape the bottoms because they arrived with the bottoms opened last time."

I placed on order on January 2nd - when they were open after the holidays - and they didn't ship them until today - which is a huge problem for me, since I have a show on Saturday. (Dummy me didn't know they'd be closed over the holiday - I learned my lesson.)

So I called and asked if maybe they'd overlooked my order, since they'd been reopened since January 2nd? And the first thing the guy says? "Maybe you should order from somewhere else."

WHAT? I couldn't believe it. I realize I'm not Yankme Candle Company but I've probably ordered $2500 in glass in 6 months from them. I really like their prices and their web site.

Part of me thinks I should have just kept my mouth shut. But firing me as a customer? Wow. I didn't call them screaming. I wasn't rude.

I'm just in shock.

-michelle

ETA: Maybe I shouldn't be so upset. I don't know. I really like them. Bah.

Edited by Michdj

I agree that you should call back and talk with a supervisor, president, whoever you can. A good company should value their customers, no matter the size. I bet the owners/president will understand this and make things right. Well, lets hope.