Quick question about wicks

Hi Venetia I am new but I think for ex the csn 20 is for larger glassware n larger flame, thr smaller the number is for smaller candle, container,fame maybe some can colorectal me, also do a search and that will give you and idea on the sizes and also it depends on what type of wax u r using.

The wick numbering systems has no meaning other than to differentiate one from another. In general, a larger numbered wick will have a higher ROC (rate of consumption), flame height, and pool size than a smaller numbered wick of the same type. It is not always true and you should download a table properties of the wick you use. Try this site for example: http://www.wicksunlimited.com/default.htm

While the data is for a specific wax and usually not what you use (or me), the data does allow you to get a feel as to how the wicks will react.

As a mentioned, a larger number may not always mean that the wick is larger than the previous one.