Bizarre Holiday Fragrance Request

chuck_35550

Each year, for some unknown bit of reason; there will be an out of the blue request for some fo that hasn't been requested in forever. This year, it has been a run on Muscadine. I started getting orders for cases of Muscadine and found my supply was almost gone. I may have enough to finish the season but it sure is weird to be pouring Muscadine at Christmas and nobody touching Vanilla Bean Noel or Hansel and Gretel's House. Anybody else get this kinda thing?

Steve

that is strange. the best muscadine/grape/vineyard we carried was from KY Candle Supply...Amy now has that at rustic..its pretty good. trends can be so strange sometimes. good luck.

take care. I have been getting lots of orders for coconut type scents. Im in the midwest. go figure.

I introduced a scent right before Christmas a few years ago....a blend of Muscadine, Cabernet and Strawberry and it sold awesome and still does. I call it Midnight Vineyard. I think it is one of the most perfect scents at this time of the year. I make it a rich jewel colored purple which is an excellent color at this time of year. :) Its funny, but it seems like anything goes at Cmas time. People are open to anything new, different and awesome which is good for us..... :)