Indiana Candle Supply

kforbs126

I've ordered their variety pack before in premium scents. I love the scents I received and I want to place another order. Is there a different in quality with the regular and premium oils? Any suggestions for other FO's to get?

My previous order was:

Cinnamon Buns

Cactus & Sea Salt

Zucchini Bread

Sugar Cookie Dough

Hillbilly Homebrew

Sugared Spruce

I've never noticed a difference in the regular or premium oils.

Some of my favorites from them are Caramel Nut Cluster, Orange Caramel cake, blackberry jam butter cookies, frosted sugar cookie,lemon meringue, key lime pie, mango papaya, orange vanilla coffee, pie crust, pizzelle, wild berry mousse (exact same oil as country berry hotcakes from Peak and JS), bear claws, banana caramel cupcake, cranberry orange spice and orange chiffon cake. Pumpkin pie ice cream seems a little weak to me.I have several more but haven't put them in wax.

Hope this helps!

I've ordered their variety pack before in premium scents. I love the scents I received and I want to place another order. Is there a different in quality with the regular and premium oils? Any suggestions for other FO's to get?

My previous order was:

Cinnamon Buns

Cactus & Sea Salt

Zucchini Bread

Sugar Cookie Dough

Hillbilly Homebrew

Sugared Spruce

Hey Kforbs,

What do you think of the zucchini bread, hillbilly homebrew and sugar cookie dough...description please? :) Any customer feedback yet on them?

Edited by puma52

Hey Kforbs,

What do you think of the zucchini bread, hillbilly homebrew and cookie dough...description please? :) Any customer feedback yet on them?

I really like them a lot, I've sold a bunch of it but haven't heard anything back. My testers liked them too.

I love their sugar cookie dough! You won't be disappointed!

I'm placing an order tonight...can't wait!! Thanks for the review! The scents I have gotten from them have always been wonderful but it is so helpful when people give you an opinion of a scent you haven't tried. :)

Their lemon meringue is very strong too! And if you like blackberry jam butter cookies, it's yummy as well! Not trying to influence you to buy more oils or anything LOL!

Haaaa!!!! You, Belinda are a mighty fine enabler!!! :laugh2:Well, I can't say much because I am also .... I don't want anyone to miss out on an awesome scent! :) Well, Belinda I have already ordered...didn't order the Lemon Meringue (have to put on for next time) :), BUT I did order the Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies (new), Apple Jack and Peel (new), Orange Caramel Cake (thanks to those who suggested this one)(new), Zucchini Bread (thanks to those who suggested) (new), Cinnamon Dolce Latte (new), Pumpkin Spice Latte, Nutmeg (new), Vanilla Hazelnut, Vanilla Smoothie, Pink Sugar (love!) and the Sugar Cookie Dough (new)....can't wait!! :)

Edited by puma52

Please share how you like them! I have orange caramel cake and LOVE that one too! Let me know how cinnamon dolce latte, nutmeg, and vanilla hazelnut are if you don't mind. I've kind of wanted to try those.

I'm going to be sending out a few samples to a couple of people on here this week (one girl has been waiting way to long for hers and I'm off this week so planning to get those to her) and I don't mind sending a sample of lemon meringue to you! Just let me know!

Good Morning Belinda!

You are SO sweet to offer to send sample! Thanks so much! I will be ordering again soon from ICS and have it on my list, so no need to bother you to send, but once again thank you...you are so kind! :) I have seen several people rave about the Orange Caramel Cake and can't WAIT to try that one. I have ordered the Vanilla Hazelnut before and I can tell you that it is rich and yummy! I am planning on making coffee cup candles with the Pumpkin Spice Latte, the Cinnamon Dolce Latte and also blending the Vanilla Hazelnut with Coffee Bean and just a touch of Vanilla Smoothie all from ICS for a Vanilla Hazelnut Coffee. :)

For those of you who have the Sugar Cookie Dough....what blends have you created? I was thinking of doing a blend with Buttercream Frosting and Vanilla Coconut from Daystar and Crème Brulee from Cajun's. That would be a pretty rich cookie dough I hope! :) I hope my delivery gets here by Wednesday.....LOTS of creating to do Friday, Saturday and Sunday next weekend!:yay:

For those of you who have the Sugar Cookie Dough....what blends have you created? I was thinking of doing a blend with Buttercream Frosting and Vanilla Coconut from Daystar and Crème Brulee from Cajun's. That would be a pretty rich cookie dough I hope! :) I hope my delivery gets here by Wednesday.....LOTS of creating to do Friday, Saturday and Sunday next weekend!:yay:

I've blended mine with pink sugar and it's good but I know a lot of people don't like pink sugar. I really really like the sugar cookie dough. I had it melting the other day and I could smell it I swear when I was sleeping lol.

I've blended mine with pink sugar and it's good but I know a lot of people don't like pink sugar. I really really like the sugar cookie dough. I had it melting the other day and I could smell it I swear when I was sleeping lol.

YOU had to have had sweet dreams that night! :) hee hee... You have a great combo idea Kforbs! :) I think I will blend w/both Pink Sugar and a touch of Marshmallow too. Thanks so much! Oh the combos to be discovered! :)

Edited by puma52