Incense scent?

cybersix

Hi all, one of my customers asked me if there is a scent like the incense of churches... I don't know what I should search for.

Does Peak have something I could use? I'm partecipating in Peaks co-op so I could add the fo (if it exists) to my order.

TIA

Hi Sabrina, I have Frankincense & Myrrh FO (not from Peak's) and although I love the scent it doesn't remind me of the incense you find in churches. I do think that straight Myrrh Essential Oil might be what you're looking for. Essential oils are available everywhere here so hopefully its the same in Italy - maybe a websearch would do the trick. Good luck. Mozz

Im not sure that EO is the answer though. I have patchouli EO and it makes the worst incense you had ever smelled. I have Frankincense and Myrrh incense that I make from FO and yes thats the smell that they have in the church, but its like everything, each company is different. It doesn't sell very well, but some people like it. I make about 140 varieties of incense and have tested over 2000 scents, so I have a good idea about what sells and what smells good. Besides that, essential oil university sells myrrh eo for $150.00 to $200.00 a pound, so I dont think I will be using that even if it does make a nice incense. Bruce