Warm Vanilla Sugar

rainey

I've never personally ordered from them- but I'm thinking about it- their oils are priced GREAT...but, I checked a couple of the scent discussion boards, and all of the oils listed on there got good reviews- so try 'em out! And if you don't like them, I get mine from ICS- also a very cheap supplier, and it smells just like BBW to me :)

Thanks for the info. I've tried NG's WVS and it's really nice, but the cold and hot throws are not what I would like them to be.

I saw the bulk oils website initially on ebay, then I saw their web address so I decided to check them out. I didn't save the ebay link to my favorties, but since they have a store on ebay they shouldn't be hard to find.

I'm not familiar with ICS? Who are they?

I received a 2 oz bottle Bulk Oils Pie Crust from a friend and I must say to ME, its the best Ive ever smelled.

I made 2 candles in a dragonfly pot last year and its NOT covered and I smelled it just yesterday and the smell is the same as it was a year ago...strong and good.