Strawberries & Champagne

Holly

I tested one so far (Southern Scentsations) but it does not seem to be giving a great throw. It may be my nose. I think I may have a bad case of candlenose -- some scents do not seem as strong to me as they used to be. :tongue2:

Who carries a strong throwing Strawberries & Champagne? I would like to test some others up against this one. I think I may have tested one from Swans a long time ago and I remember it being strong. I may check that one out again and test it in soy. I use Calsoy CB-3. Thanks in advance.

~Holly

Holly, I ordered one from Cajun Candle Supply and it should get here today....so I will let you know how this is. It was recommended by someone on the board as being the same as the VS dupe and like WSP, but more affordable.

I was trying to decide between Cajun and Snowtops. This may just be a softer scent though. Results later.

I purchase mines from Natures Garden; however, I think Strawberry & Champagne is a light scent.

Thanks, and yes, you may be right. It also may be one of those kinds of scents that throw lighter in soy. I will order the one from Swan's again and try it in my soy. I remember it being real strong in the Calsoy 30 (paraffin soy mix). However, that was back in the days when my nose smelled a lot of scents a lot better. :tongue2:

Holly, I ordered one from Cajun Candle Supply and it should get here today....so I will let you know how this is. It was recommended by someone on the board as being the same as the VS dupe and like WSP, but more affordable.

I was trying to decide between Cajun and Snowtops. This may just be a softer scent though. Results later.

Thanks Gaye. I remember reading something about that regarding Cajun vs. WSP when I ran a search. I did not find a lot of reviews on S&C. I look forward to the review. :)

I use the SS version Holly, and in our soy it is very strong. It is one of our best sellers for Valentine's Day. Maybe try it again after a few days. I have tested the soy you use, and I did notice that some scents didn't seem to throw as strong in it. Every soy is different---but I would try again before throwing in the towel.

I use the SS version Holly, and in our soy it is very strong. It is one of our best sellers for Valentine's Day. Maybe try it again after a few days. I have tested the soy you use, and I did notice that some scents didn't seem to throw as strong in it. Every soy is different---but I would try again before throwing in the towel.

Hi Jordan,

Thanks for the encouragement. :) I will test it again. It may be my nose, but I have a feeling that it is just not doing well in the soy I use. There may be one out there though that will. I have a handful of scents that I use and want to continue to use that do not do well in the soy and I have to use it in my other wax. However, there are many scents that do well and actually do better than in the paraffin blend. I have to remind myself that there will be fragrance oils that won't do well in every wax -- what may throw well in one may not in the other, etc.

~Holly

I have the S&C from Natures Garden, and LOVE it, but like someone else said, it's not that heavy of a scent even in my paraffin. BUT, in my B&B stuff it rocks!! Go figure. :confused: LOL

I agree that it IS one of the lighter scents out there.