Indiana Candle Supply

Joannec

I am going to place an order with ics as I need more sugared spruce and I thought I might as well try some others as well. This is what I have in my basket. Any thoughts on how these do? They will be used in candles and melts in a parasoy blend. Thanks

Caramelized Pralines

Vanilla Smoothie

Caramel Macciato

Zucchini Bread

Zucchini Pumpkin Bread

Peach Cobbler

Sugar Cookie Dough

Lemon Gumdrops

Vanilla Smoothie is an awesome vanilla...it is a wonderful blending scent ..you will not be sorry you ordered it. Caramel Macchiato is excellent also...great coffee scent and the Caramelized Pralines....Oh my gosh!!! AWESOME!!! I am going to order from ICS in a few days and am also ordering the Sugar Cookie Dough to add to my line....never tried before though ...I am anxious to hear what others have to say... :)

Edited by puma52

Vanilla Smoothie is an awesome vanilla...it is a wonderful blending scent ..you will not be sorry you ordered it. Caramel Macchiato is excellent also...great coffee scent and the Caramelized Pralines....Oh my gosh!!! AWESOME!!! I am going to order from ICS in a few days and am also ordering the Sugar Cookie Dough to add to my line....never tried before though ...I am anxious to hear what others have to say... :)

puma52, you will LOVE their sugar cookie dough! It's one of my favorite scents.