Create-a-Scent (unique)

leisa2003

My 11 year old daughter made an excellent blend the other day. She has a unique blending strategy. She pulls several FOs, usually 5 or 6, that she likes and just puts them together. She has surprised me numerous times with what she comes up with - they are usually pretty good. Here is her latest combo (that has kid written all over it): Country Apple(40%) toasted marshmellow(40%) amber, hot apple pie, Carribean coconut, autumn afternoon (fall leaf type FO). It's really yummy!! Burning it now, just for her. :)

I don't know if that will help you specifically, but I would keep it sweet. Kids love sweet!! My other daughter(12) loves anything "pink sugar" or sweet vanilla.

It has got to be a sweet scent that is for sure. Those young'ins love sweets! :) Let's see Cotton Candy and Grape, Cotton Candy and Green Apple, Green Apple & Watermelon, Watermelon and Cotton Candy, plain Grape even. The Fruity Rings like JAJC mentioned seem to be extremely popular now. Leisa, tell us more about making these wax-dipped teddy bears for the Children's Hospital...sounds like a wonderful idea! :)

Edited by puma52

It has got to be a sweet scent that is for sure. Those young'ins love sweets! :) Let's see Cotton Candy and Grape, Cotton Candy and Green Apple, Green Apple & Watermelon, Watermelon and Cotton Candy, plain Grape even. The Fruity Rings like JAJC mentioned seem to be extremely popular now. Leisa, tell us more about making these wax-dipped teddy bears for the Children's Hospital...sounds like a wonderful idea! :)

Every year for Christmas I donate 30 wax dipped Teddy's to our local Children's Hospital. It's for the little older kids that are in the hospital. The fruity loops will be a good one as well as any of the Cotton Candy blends among the boys & girls. They will all be white Teddy's and are really cute. :)

Every year for Christmas I donate 30 wax dipped Teddy's to our local Children's Hospital. It's for the little older kids that are in the hospital. The fruity loops will be a good one as well as any of the Cotton Candy blends among the boys & girls. They will all be white Teddy's and are really cute. :)

Awwww!!!! What a sweet and giving person you are!! :) The smiles that those kids get on their faces are worth a million dollars, huh? Not to mention how you help them forget about the hospital and their illness for a little while. :) That is just awesome!! :) Keep us posted on your wax-dipped teddy bear decisions and how it goes. I love great stories like this!! :)