Christmas Tree scent

Karen M

We use Mistletoe from BCN

a sharp spicy christmas/holiday scent. the BCN oil is super strong.

My favorite fragrance oil from BCN is Juniper Breeze. makes me think of a guest house on the beach!

sorry Ravens..Im not Dave, but I replied with my 2 cents.

Happy Thanksgiving.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you, JonB, glad you answered. May I ask if you use soy or paraffin? I just may have to place a small order from BCN - with all the FOs I have, I need that like a hole in the head :rolleyes2 However...

Thanks again, and a happy Thanksgiving to you, JonB :smiley2:

We use Mistletoe from BCN

a sharp spicy christmas/holiday scent. the BCN oil is super strong.

My favorite fragrance oil from BCN is Juniper Breeze. makes me think of a guest house on the beach!

sorry Ravens..Im not Dave, but I replied with my 2 cents.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Thank you, JonB, glad you answered. May I ask if you use soy or paraffin? I just may have to place a small order from BCN - with all the FOs I have, I need that like a hole in the head :rolleyes2 However...

Thanks again, and a happy Thanksgiving to you, JonB :smiley2:

Thanks Ravens!

We use both. 4730 and Soy 415...This oil is super in both. I am burning a straight 4730 with Berts Christmas Tree fragrance oil tonight. I LOVE THIS SCENT. I may have to get this oil duped. The BCN Mistletoe is amazing.

Im gonna order Christmas Tree Farm from Aztec to compair. Its a new scent on their website.

haha I know what you mean by ordering new oils...lol the addiction never ends.

Thanks again!

No I haven't tried any of Fillmore's scents. I'm really trying not to add new suppliers due to shipping costs,

so settling for scents from my current suppliers.

I hear you. Shipping can be crazy. I am trying to narrow my supplier list down. :) Never ending quest!

• 1 month later...

Something very interesting. I was on the hunt to replace Bert's Christmas tree this year and couldn't find anything that was real close. I settled on Oregon Pine Needle from The Candle Source, which is very nice. I used up the rest of my Bert's oil

and also made the Oregon Pine into 24 melts of each. Not 1 of my Bert's melts sold but only have 1 left of the Oregon Pine Needle, so my customers preferred it. They were side by side on a display and priced the same. This is one case where stronger was not better...and made me realize that I should just find replacements that are similar and throw well and quit trying to match any supplier that went out of business...save me a few gray hairs.