Enchanted Lites and Candle Cocoon Yay!

If that be the case I hope someone lets us EL users know.. and soon. Once I received the letter from EL last month about closing their operation I began testing new waxes. Candles are one of my largest product lines in the biz and I couldn't wait to the last minute to find a replacement. A lot would also depend on the price point. Since I order directly from EL the pricing may be too high for me to stay with it in moving to another supplier.

Keep us in the loop.... :)

Edited by SherriLynn

"and as you all know by now, Enchanted Lites will be closing in December. Over the last 2 weeks Lyschel has been working to find a solution, and it looks as though she is very close! The result will be a wax with the same fantastic scent throw, good looks, and ease of use as the EL waxes, from a supplier you have learned to trust over the last 15 years (or so!) - Candle Cocoon llc. The goal is that you won't have to test among all the other waxes available, but be able to switch over to the new wax with as little testing and few headaches as possible."

Above quoted from email received several days ago. Don't know about fragrance....nothing mentioned.

Will keep all posted as to any new emails i should receive.

Lyschel at Candle Cocoon is working to have the same waxes available, under her private label. It will be flakes instead of pellets, and also there may be a price reduction.

That is what her e-mail said, and she has her own fantastic fragrances!!!

I've never used EL but wasn't it the fact that the fos had been tested in the wax that made it such a good combination? I imagine that Lyschel will offer the same service? Otherwise, what would be the point if she's not offering the fos as well as the wax? So the wax is really that good?

Steve

Hi Chuck.. I've used a few of El's FO's in my regular fragrance line, however, many other suppliers FO's work well in EL as well. Some of my fave suppliers are Peaks, KY, Genwax, Millcreek and Cajun. I've used El for approx. 10 years,,, Great wax. I didn't notice variations between Lot #'s and the wax performed the same all the time. Saved me a lot of headache in testing, testing and testing again before pouring the next Lot #. Have poured more than 50,000 candles with EL... love the stuff.

Edited by SherriLynn