Brown Sugar and Fig. Who knew??

justajesuschick

I got all crazy (for me) and tossed a sample bottle of this in with my wax order from Peak. I really just wanted to know what it smelled like. Made a test batch a few days ago and melted one today. It smells NOTHING like I expected because of the name and not being a BBW user, I was not familiar.

Surprisingly, I like it! It has (to me) a combination of a men's cologne/warm vanilla sugar scent. VERY different for me.

Is this what it is supposed to smell like or have I ruined my olfactory sense and smell something different than you?

I will also try this from NG since I order so much from them, just to compare. The melt made with Peak's FO has been going strong for 12 hours.

Do you use this FO?

Thanks!

Yes, I do! I loved this one from BBW so I got it from NG when I first started a few years ago. I LOVE it. NG's smells just like BBW to me. It's not a best seller for me but it does ok. I think it's an overlooked scent for whatever reason.

Oh, sorry, I don't sell so the name is irrelevant to me. I did experiment last year with taking a couple different BS&Fs and mixing them with other stuff to try to get to a "figgy pudding" type scent. But my results were always too perfumey to pass as a foodie scent. I was mixing overtly foodie scents with the BS&F, but there was enough perfuminess to the BS&F that it always came through and made the result not quite appetizing and really did not work well. Just throwing that out there in case it saves some time and money and effort for the rest of you.