Sliceable Wax

kimmeroo

Anyone know of any that you do not have to mix yourself? I am interested in making some sliceable pies and would like them sliceable without any crumbs or cracks..lol I have played and came out with a nice blend..but I still think the waxes change from case to case..so to get the SAME consistency each time I am looking for a soft sliceable wax..HELP..Thanks in advance!

Kim :smiley2:

Does anyone make sliceable pie slices or loaves or chunks? What wax do you use? I have been using a combination of 3 waxes but it isn't consistent enough to continue using it..although scent throw is amazing slicing isn't the same each batch. :/

I've never made anything like that but I've wanted to. I've seen molds that have the slices already done and then you put it together. I have Ecosoya Xcel and it's a very soft wax. I use that and Ecosoya PB for my wax melts. With my blend it would break apart if I tried to cut it but I wonder if I used more Xcel than PB, it would be more sliceable.

For me, 4630, 4633 and 6006

Does anyone make sliceable pie slices or loaves or chunks? What wax do you use? I have been using a combination of 3 waxes but it isn't consistent enough to continue using it..although scent throw is amazing slicing isn't the same each batch. :/