Another CS location

Ravens

This was news to me, but apparently Candle Science opened up a second distribution center in Nevada.

Well, yippeeeee, perhaps it'll mean faster delivery to my neck of the woods, huh? :yay: I think it was needed.

Yeah! Just what you all need in "your neck of the woods", another fragrance supplier.

I live in a very populated area of the country and not one supplier less than five hours away!

Jealous? You betcha!

"Disappointed Dave"

Yeah! Just what you all need in "your neck of the woods", another fragrance supplier.

I live in a very populated area of the country and not one supplier less than five hours away!

Jealous? You betcha!

"Disappointed Dave"

:laugh2::laugh2: Sorry, sweetie!

Here is the thread they started yesterday for those who want all the juicy details:

http://www.craftserver.com/forums/showthread.php?110109-CandleScience-adds-West-Coast-Distribution-Center

Meanwhile, East coast, West coast, blah, blah...no one mind me all over here in the middle of the country with nada in my state, 10 minutes from my house, local FO sniffing and pick up (Okay, well Peak is just two states over and I get stuff in 2 days but I am on a roll here and that fact detracts from my self-indulgent pity party! haha!).

Guess it is a bit extreme to offer hubby retirement living choices based on my access to local wax and FO suppliers, huh?? Or IS it?? haha!

Being I'm in Northern California near Sacramento, I was so happy when I got this email. But, to be honest, it didn't change the shipping rates all that much, which is really weird. For 10lbs. of the 464 wax, it's still cheaper for me to order from Peak than CS. Too bad, because I like the fact that if I placed an order with CS, it would arrive the next day. I guess I'll be sticking with Peak when ordering my waxes.