Shout out to Lonestar!

Belinda

A friend of mine and I are in Dallas for an appliqué/embroidery convention (her hubby didn't want her to come alone) and we stopped in Keller, Texas and I got to go to Lonestar's showroom. We got there about 15 minutes before they closed but the people were so nice and let me sniff anyway. They seemed to be in no rush for me to hurry, but I knew they wanted to get home so I sniffed as many FO's as I could and let them leave. They were so nice! I wish I had time to smell and write down my thoughts but I was too late getting there for that. Oh well, maybe another time. I just wanted to say how nice they all were. I did buy 3 FO's. Leather, Amber vanilla and Christmas hearth.

I was so excited about being there but I couldn't get to all of them :o(

We got caught in traffic, road construction, etc. or we would've been there at least an hour before they closed, but I was glad I got to run in and sniff what I did. Probably a good thing I didn't get any more time sniffing! LOL!