JS Fall/Christmas recommendations?

Belinda

I noticed that JS is having another sale and thought I would start buying some new Fall and Christmas scents. Any recommendations? Recommendations for Fall/Winter scents from any other supplier will be appreciated too!

Thanks!

Belinda

I myself have not tried it yet but chestnuts and brown sugar has received rave reviews

I like wild currant sandalwood for Fall but the others I currently use are not really Fall/Christmas

Elements Rocky Mountain Xmas is amazing

Peak Purely Peppermint and Winter Wonderland and Amish Harvest

CS mistletoe is one of my favorites and their macintosh apple is wonderful and the cinnamon buns

WSP lodge and Witches Brew are great Fall scents

MW sugar cookie Royale

I need to find Fall bakery scents- everyone asks but I cant stand them! I tried a gingerbread last Xmas and I still dry heave at the thought of the scent- lol which is weird in that I do bake a lot of different stuff and love the smells but in a candle....not so much

Thanks for your suggestions! I actually do have Chestnuts and Brown Sugar and love it! I also like ICS's version of it too. I think it might be a little sweeter than the one from JS. I just bought two 16 oz bottles of Sugar Cookie Royale too. I love that FO but for some reason it reminds me of JS buttercream sugar cookie or NG's sugar cookie or sugar cookie brûlée. They all smell great! I just need to get a tart of all three side by side and see if they might be fragrance twins or if they smell different enough to keep buying all three! They are all really good though.

Haven't tried the others you recommended but they sound really good!

Sorry you don't like Fall/bakery scents. I love them! It's been hard for me to do things out of anything but those kind of scents! LOL! Some people say they make them hungry and I don't need that for sure! :o)

THanks again!

Belinda