New work space

I am super excited! I have my new work space- the garage . It has electricity, air conditioning, heat, a TV and ALL my stuff. Nice and roomy and organized. It had been my father in laws workshop . We bought there house when they moved. I love it. Feeling very inspired. My famly has been hanging out with me in it. :)

Yes. Why may I ask?

Simply because everything is so neatly organized with nothing out of place and it looks good. I use my garage as my work space but it looks nothing like this. I don't have all of the shelving and drawers like yours which I like very much. I think that an important factor in maintaining organization is to put things away after you use them. I keep looking at your pictures trying to get organizational ideas. I like the idea of hanging the paper towels.

The space looks amazing. I can only one wish to have a space like yours someday. Being new to candle making all of the things I have fit in a plastic bin.

Oh don't worry bout that..if your anything like me, you'll be able to fill up your candle room in no time. Then you can wonder where in the world am I gonna put all this stuff and what can I get rid of!