what is crystal wax exactly?

okay, i have gotten the wax from two sources. one source, i can no longer contact. and the other had it listed under soy waxes. i was pretty sure it WASNT a soy wax, and it was a vegetable blend. but thanks to you, i now feel like an idiot for asking for help on this site.

I didn't intend for my post to make you feel like an idiot, nor stupid. It is a perfectly valid question and there was nothing wrong with asking it. I did wonder how you could go through all the testing without knowing what kind of wax it is, but I didn't voice that thought. It just seemed odd to me that you only asked about what kind of wax it was just so you'd know what to sell it as. I think people should know their own products well.

i feel the same way; which i why i wanted to double-check with all of you before i told my customers anything. i try to be very knowledgeable about my products, and my customers appreciate that. i spend hours every day researching stuff so i can be as ready as i can for any questions.

Well, I'M glad you asked. It's a big pet peeve of mine that too many people claim crystal wax is soy when it's not. It's a palm blend with other vegetable waxes. Any amount of soy in the blend would likely take away the crystallizing properties. But we can never be 100% sure what exactly is in this wax since most blends are proprietary and a big company secret. ;)