Honey Pear Cider

kimmeroo

BCN's is a nice FO. It is not a dupe of Scentsy's Honey Pear Cider to me. You may not being trying to dupe that but I thought I should mention it in case. BCN's was a bit sharper pear, not as sweet as Scentsy's HPC. If you are trying to dupe it, you will need to sweeten it up.

I don't know of any other supplier who does sell it besides BCN, but I don't know what the fuss is all about? It's OK to me, but not OMG, wow! it's a scent that confuses me, I guess. It's accurate to the name and strong OOB, not denying that, but I guess I don't "get it". I want to though! :D

I don't know of any other supplier who does sell it besides BCN, but I don't know what the fuss is all about? It's OK to me, but not OMG, wow! it's a scent that confuses me, I guess. It's accurate to the name and strong OOB, not denying that, but I guess I don't "get it". I want to though! :D

I agree Peggy!

I'll make my own using Peak's "Wild Mountain Honey" in the recipe before I buy from the "other" supplier.

JMO

Dave

Yes ... it needs something to give it a bit more "umph" to make it memorable!

And, I don't know if it's supposed to be an Autumn scent, or Summer scent or what...

I actually asked for a blending idea or hint on the BC board a few months ago but I don't think anyone responded to my post. Oh well.

Also, Dave - I now want to ask -- why is BC, aka "the other supplier", on your crap list? I also have been curious to find out why you parted ways with them...? :undecided

I recently got a whiff of HPC from a destash..you are right..I am glad I did not order it..beside's BCN's shipping is expensive for me..so I am glad I read this and also got the destash with the melt in it so I could smell it before I made a order with BCN, in which I didn't need.

Well, just underlines what's been said so many times .... the subjective nature of scent & individual smellers. It'd be awfully boring if we all loved the same stuff :-) Kimmeroo - I'm sure you'll come up with something you love even better. I love the blending part - may have to play with this one now that we've been discussing it in this thread. Granted, I love it on it's own, that won't change - but hey.... I'm always open to new things with scent.