Blueberry EO??

Guest OldGlory

Several years ago I attended a craft show where a woman was selling black cherry essential oil, pumpkin pie essential oil - I was shocked and she was defiant, lol. Just goes to show you, you can't believe everything you see! They were fragrance oils but she was insistent that they were essential oils. Essential for whom? rofl

Several years ago I attended a craft show where a woman was selling black cherry essential oil, pumpkin pie essential oil - I was shocked and she was defiant, lol. Just goes to show you, you can't believe everything you see! They were fragrance oils but she was insistent that they were essential oils. Essential for whom? rofl[/quote

Dear Old Glory;

I think you're mistaken about the "Pumpkin Pie" essential oil. I believe the craft show lady may have been right!

If I remember correctly; The pumpkins have to be harvested by Charlie Brown on Halloween night from the Great Pumpkin Patch near where Snoopy lives.

Snoopy has to pee on each "special" pumpkin that is then processed by gnomes using an ancient form of steam distillation.

This oil, naturally is quite rare and commands a very hefty price tag. If I'm not mistaken, Snoopy has to be fed exclusevly on white truffels for a two week period prior to the big night.

He is not allowed to poop or pee during this period. He's not too happy about the whole proceedure and has been known to bite Charlie and Lucy when approached by them.

Schroeder often plays music to soothe the beagle beast, who suffers from post-traumatic stress syndrome as a result of his military service whiile stationed in France during the Great War.

After he's performed his annual ritual, "Ace Snoopy" has been known to take a serious "dump" on Linus' blanket, too!

Lucy, who refuses to kiss a canine, however, gathers up the doggie discharge and sells it to local restaurants as "Truffle Souflee".

She knows, better, but enjoys the deception anyway. I think she also sells Faux Essential Oils at craft shows on a part-time basis.

JMO/HTH

Guest OldGlory

<<tapping my fingers...>>>

Maybe I should set up at a show with a sign above reading "Faux Essential Oils". Nobody around here took French, so they'll be too intimidated to ask what faux means. I'll offer up that it's canadian for fox, and foxes are real and natural and so are all of my oils. I'll charge outrageous prices so customers will know they're of high quality and I'll hire some well dressed friends to visit my booth every five minutes to 'buy' something and to speak loudly about how they just love my natural oils. My oils have cured their head colds, their insomnia, their marital woes, and even warts. I'll be RICH!

HEY, it's as plausible as your story Dave!! <snickering>

Brings to mind the fella who called the cops on me one year at a show. I was selling crystal potpourri, $6 for a lb, $10 for 2 lbs. Maybe he was illiterate, not sure. But he yelled out that I was selling crystal meth, and took off in a hurry. 15 minutes later there was a cop at my table chuckling. I really had to bite my tongue.