Free samples of wax??

I have searched this forum, but can't find the answer. I thought I had read somewhere on here(can't find it though?) that some companies will send you free samples of wax. Does anyone know of a company that does that? Thanks in advance for any help or responses:cheesy2:

Guest OldGlory

I am unaware of free wax samples. Many companies will allow you to buy wax samples (maybe 5 lbs, or one slab) instead of a whole case. Of course, the cost is proportionately higher for the sample.

Clarus Wax offers a free slab...you may choose whichever wax you're interested in and they'll ship it free too...hth

Peak offers 2lb samples at a nominal cost and they're running a shipping sale now-25% off....use code UPSSAVINGS13

Edited by lmc

Thanks OldGlory, I thought it might be too good to be true ;-) I have already bought several samples, but I thought that someone on here said that you could contact some place and they would send you free samples. There's a couple more waxes I'd like to try, but it's SO expensive to order just 2-5 pounds!

Clarus Wax offers a free slab...you may choose whichever wax you're interested in and they'll ship it free too...hth

Peak offers 2lb samples at a nominal cost and they're running a shipping sale now-25% off....use code UPSSAVINGS13

Thank you!! I knew about Peaks sale, but wanted to check and see if there was place sending them for free before ordering from them. I will look into Clarus Wax, thanks :-)

I have searched this forum, but can't find the answer. I thought I had read somewhere on here(can't find it though?) that some companies will send you free samples of wax. Does anyone know of a company that does that? Thanks in advance for any help or responses:cheesy2:

If you are close to PA, CW does send free 1 lb samples of their CBL waxes. Shipping might be reasonable on the east coast.

Thanks everyone!!! I have emailed all the companies that were listed, and so far Gateway is the only one that says they'll send me free samples. I also contacted SKS and they're sending me some really cute candle jars samples for free too. It's nice to not have to spend twenty bucks on shipping to try out ten dollars worth of something :cheesy2: I really do appreciate all the advice and help I get from this board. It's nice to able to ask questions and get answers from people who have experience and know what they're doing! Thanks again :grin2: