Lemon pound cake- smells like fruit loops to me

Black canyon- such a yummy manly scent

Lemongrass sage- super fresh and lemony

Spiced pear- I love pear and the touch of spice is just right

Winter wonderland- 3rd best Xmas scent ever

Purely peppermint- best mint for my wax so far- strong

Sunflower-although not huge on floral this is very clean and nice

Downy- super strong fresh laundry

Their tall grass is nice but I switched to SC only because it worked better in my wax

I am going to have to try that peach nectarine and wild mountain honey alot of people talk about

I don't carry it but their Paris twilight is super good also- I have a couple dozen samples here still to get through also but I am afraid I am going to end up with another dozen at least scents to my already crowded inventory! Great oils peaks carry

Edited by moonshine

If I remember correctly, doesn't the lemon pound cake smell like straight lemon with no cake? Or maybe it was just my sniffer..

To me it's a sweet lemon and smells like fruit loops or fruity pebbles- I actually call it fruit loops

But others say they can smell the cake in it

I call their Lemon Pound Cake "Lemon Tart". I smell a lot of lemon with a bit of bakery. It is really a nice strong scent.

Peaks Black Raspberry Vanilla is a great dupe of the B&BW version. I also like their Mango Peach Salsa, Orange Chiffon Cake, Amish Harvest (as a mixer only) and their Banana Nut Bread is the best I have found so far.