NEW! Ball Heritage Collection vintage blue pint masons

These jars are beautiful! Ball Heritage Collection vintage blue pint masons, and they're at Amazon, Fillmore Containers, and many other sources you can find if you Google them. Tru Value Hardware has them for $10.99 and you can order them with free shipping to pick up at the store. http://www.fillmorecontainer.com/Heritage-Collection-Blue-Regular-Mouth-Ball-Pint-Jars-P5875.aspx Ooh! Look at all the pretty pics on the Fillmore blog, which shows they're a little bit more blue: http://blog.fillmorecontainer.com/index.php/2013/03/11/balls-heritage-collection-blue-pint-jars-are-here/ They're a gorgeous shade of blue. Now I'm so glad I've been testing the regular mouth Ball pint masons cuz I'm ready to go on these! Wow, just the other day I was wishing I could think of a practical way to tint my Ball jars blue, and Voila! They're a limited edition for Ball's 100 year anniversary. More cool pics on a pre-order page before they got them in stock: http://blog.fillmorecontainer.com/index.php/2013/02/26/ball-introduces-limited-edition-heritage-mason-jar-collection/

Edited by HorsescentS

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my!!! I love the look of these. I have a collection of the vintage ones that I inherited from my grandmother. Hmmm I see a Granny's Cupboard line in my near future.

Wow! A "Granny's Cupboard" line is brilliant! I love that idea! :yay:

Lol I wish they weren't a limited addition. They'll look so cool with the old fashioned zinc-look mason jar lids that some suppliers carry. I can't wait to pick some of these jars up at Tru Value Hardware...hopefully they have some in stock today! :drool:

Edited by HorsescentS

You lucky lady! There's not a True Value within driving distance to me I'll have to order mine :( Hopefully more places will be carrying them soon.

Rats! I just called Tru Value Hardware and they don't have them in stock, and the manager said he didn't see those jars on the Tru Value Hardware website that they order stuff from the warehouse on. I've ordered Ball mason's from Ace Hardware before, but don't see the blue jars on their website either. I'll still call Ace and get the manager to check their warehouse website.

These are going to be for me only! HS you'll help with the wicking, right?:wink2:

Lol Of course I will! HTP 93

Good news! I just went to Jarden.com (they make the Ball jars) and got their 800 # and called them to ask where to find these jars at a brick and mortar store in my area. They said they're coming into the stores this month, but that any store that carries Ball jars should be able to order them for me if I give them the Item #595451. So I called Ace Hardware, gave them the Item # and she's checking on it and will call me right back. I've ordered Ball jars at Ace before and I don't think they charged me extra for shipping. I'll also call Tru Value back and ask if they can order the jars for me too.

Maybe they will stock these in abundance once canning season hits.

Wheels are turning on how many of these one would want to get stocked up before they go away.

I envy the chandlers who can afford to buy many cases of these. The Ball canning FB page says this is the first of a series of limited edition jars they're going to do, so I can't wait to see what else they come up with!

Ace and Tru Value didn't have the Heritage Collection Ball jars in their warehouses yet in Arkansas and Texas, so I called Midtown Hardware who's website is DoItBest.com, and their Waco, Texas warehouse does have the jars. I ordered two cases of 6 jars for aprox $9.00 each case, and I can pick them up on Monday with free shipping. He said I could see the jars on the DoItBest.com website, but I don't see them there, so he must have been looking at his DoItBest.com warehouse webpage.

Edited by HorsescentS

I didn't find them here either. I did buy a case of the reg. mouth pint jars. I never noticed how cute they are! I buy the wide mouth mouth for storage & wasn't interested in pouring wax in those. Did you see the following? Maybe they'll be out for the whole year.

At this point, we haven’t seen a release schedule for additional items, but they’ve called the pint their “2013 Jar”, so we’re assuming the quart could be the “2014 Jar”. We’ll let you know as soon as we do, and we’ll carry every size they produce!

Edited by ChandlerWicks

I didn't find them here either. I did buy a case of the reg. mouth pint jars. I never noticed how cute they are! I buy the wide mouth mouth for storage & wasn't interested in pouring wax in those. Did you see the following? Maybe they'll be out for the whole year.

At this point, we haven’t seen a release schedule for additional items, but they’ve called the pint their “2013 Jar”, so we’re assuming the quart could be the “2014 Jar”. We’ll let you know as soon as we do, and we’ll carry every size they produce!

That regular mouth pint mason is adorable! And they're very trendy right now with people using them to decorate and even to drink out of at parties and weddings.

I bet if you call all the hardware stores in your area and give them the Item # of the blue jars, you'll find one whose warehouse has them, and they'll order them for you. Oh! I just remembered that Hobby Lobby carries Ball jars, which you can buy individually or order them by the case, especially on the bi-monthly 50% off glassware sale days. I bet they'll get the blue jars, and maybe they have them right now; I'll check their website.

Edited by HorsescentS

You mean like a redneck wedding? Years & years ago a bar in Md. called Cowboys served their drinks in something similar.

My son and his family (30 year old urban yuppies) drink out of Mason jars and have these lids:

http://www.trulyorganicfoods.com/mason-jar-silicone-drinking-lids.php

My stepdaughter and her family (30 year old country dwellers) drink out of regular Mason jars Robertson Family/Duck Dynasty style.

I'd like to get some of these for both!

My son and his family (30 year old urban yuppies) drink out of Mason jars and have these lids:

My stepdaughter and her family (30 year old country dwellers) drink out of regular Mason jars Robertson Family/Duck Dynasty style.

I LOVE those lids! What's "Robertson Family/Duck Dynasty"?

Sippylids!

Sippylids!

Yes, but for adults! I do not know where they got theirs, but they look like travel coffee cup lids.

Oh, Horsescents. Who are the Robertson's is a LONG story that would WAY sideline this nice thread about blue jars! haha! Duck Dynasty is a TV show. They are a sweet, rich, redneck family who drinks sweet tea out of mason jars.