First ever!

FallenCandle

Guest OldGlory

Your tins look wonderful!

One of my wholesale clients chose 6006 for their jars. It pours so nicely in containers that are wider than they are tall, but if you put it in a small jar that is taller than wide and it cools too quickly, it will create sink holes. And they are a P I T A to fix!

Nice! Pretty colors. Are they also scented?

I thought you already were selling. I saw your company name in your avatar and I searched it and found a candle business with that name and thought it was you!

Here's his blog with a pic of the candles he made and posted above: http://scentifulcandles.blogspot.com/ And here's a video of his work station he recently set up:

Looks like he's getting off to a good start. :)

Edited by HorsescentS

I am in San Diego. The day I did that video it was raining and all the birds loved it so thats what the noise was! ha

They are scented many different scents. All the scents used in these are from Peaks. If you want a list of the scents I used I can post it on here..

I used to mix those scents with my candles (when I first started) and they worked just you have to add a lot to get a scent in the candle. Now I am using Peaks scents. The color is either a dye block or liquid dyes. The candles in the photo were colored with liquid dye.

It sounded like waves and I pictured tropical birds! haha!

The rain and happy birds explain it.

Yes, those would not have worked because they were intended to be used in a warmer as is (like something you can now make!), not as an additive/raw supply to make candle product. You adding them to wax would have just diluted them. Peaks is good stuff. I read someone here say that "Professional materials and supplies = a professional product". Seems you are well on your way to working that way now!

Thank you! Making candles when sick is very hard. I can't smell anything so I have to get other people to smell the candles to see if they smell good.

Every time you pour candles you'll get "candle nose" and won't be able to smell your candles for a few days...unless maybe you wear an OSHA mask while pouring. I get candle nose just from test burning candles.