Back to crafting....New credit card Key Fobs

TexasBrat

Woot!! I have my crafting mojo back. I didn't do much in 2012 and had started making dog leashes and collars for awhile but stopped that too. So, here are my newest credit card key fobs. I attach mine to my key chain so I don't have to carry a purse, which I hate carrying for quick trips out to the store. Thanks for lookin'.

post-62-139458508098_thumb.jpg

post-62-139458508087_thumb.jpg

post-62-139458508094_thumb.jpg

post-62-139458508097_thumb.jpg

WOW TexasBrat...you HAVE been busy. I love them and the idea of not putting your card in your pocket...which I am guilty of doing.

Are you done with the ruffled scarves for now? I'm done for now after making 20. I taught a friend how to make them 2 weeks ago...they went on vacation for a week and when I talked to her this afternoon she said she has 3 ready for me to show her how to bind off.

I'm into beadweaving now. 99.9% finished with my first bracelet...a beginner project but I really like the look. I didn't do any other crafts after I started pouring candles in 2001 and then along came bath and body and soaping. I haven't poured since Dec. of 2010 and my last sales were in 2011 except for 3 bottles of Goatsmilk body lotion before Christmas that my sister-in-law asks me to make every year for her neighbor. And I have to admit that I almost told her NO. lol