Crap...

Yep, Yep!

ANYBODY who thought you were a "self appointed high roller" is a total moron! And there are several mean, nasty morons on this board. Avoid the Off Topic section if you don't want to tangle with the worst of them. I'm positive that anyone who took offense at your posts was merely feeling threatened, as well they should when someone who is REALLY and TRULY more knowledgeable and experienced than they are shows up and KINDLY shares their information without lording it over everybody like THEY do.

Unless your friend sent you screenshots of those messages, I would be skeptical if your friend really did receive those messages about you. And if "she" did receive those messages about you, she should have told those morons off and not bothered you with what they said or told you to "curtail" your comments, like "she" was siding with the morons who complained.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With ALL OF MY HEART, I LOVE you all for being so supportive, but I didn't mean to cause such a stir when I mentioned my concern about how much I was posting.

I'm already approaching 100 posts and I'm not even off of probation yet.

It took me over a year to rack-up this many posts on the "other" board.

It is my very nature, though, not to ignore any post directed at me.

I hope this will all soon be just an old "dead thread". At least my part in it.

I really chose this thread to steal, because I thought it was dead, which it wasn't, and I'd thought getting an "enema" rating in a thread entitled "Crap" was appropriate and pretty humerous.

I would, though, like to see my part of this thread, simply be put to rest.

Thanks to all who were with me!

Take care, new buddies!

Dave

Ok, just don't forget you are welcome here and we're thrilled to have you as member and read your refreshing posts.

I'd like to know if you have a website. Are your candles soy, para, parasoy, palm? If you mentioned this before, I apologize for asking but I obviously missed it..... so what else is new? :rolleyes2

With ALL OF MY HEART, I LOVE you all for being so supportive, but I didn't mean to cause such a stir when I mentioned my concern about how much I was posting.

I'm already approaching 100 posts and I'm not even off of probation yet.

It took me over a year to rack-up this many posts on the "other" board.

It is my very nature, though, not to ignore any post directed at me.

I hope this will all soon be just an old "dead thread". At least my part in it.

I really chose this thread to steal, because I thought it was dead, which it wasn't, and I'd thought getting an "enema" rating in a thread entitled "Crap" was appropriate and pretty humerous.

I would, though, like to see my part of this thread, simply be put to rest.

Thanks to all who were with me!

Take care, new buddies!

Dave

Since It was kindly started for me to post in until (if?) I get off of probation, I would like to reply in the thread with my name as the topic in the general candle making forum. This thread seems to still be active for the original thread subject.

See ya there!

(I just got up to make an early head call, but I will have a reply within the day at;

"emilyspoppy".)

Thanks!

Dave