Cash regsiter app & printer

Square has the nicest register app for the ipad. Handles inventory and all. But when we purchased it will only print through airprint over wifi. But there is something out there because our last show another vendor did the whole square credit card transaction on their android phone and then sat it in a cradle or docking station and it printed a receipt. Which as i typed that realized it probably goes thru bluetooth in that situation.

Ive got an android phone, with the square app, and just last night I found a great app called registroid, you can use it to tally up an order, and it is connected with square. I just got the free version to check it out, but with the $50 pro version you can print receipts. The only reason I am looking for this, is because if you have never been to WV, its like stepping back 20 years, and you wouldn't believe the people that don't even own a computer. My big goal this year is to do the Pumpkin Festival, which is HUGE! I want to be able to give receipts if they need one, without having to take the time to write it.

• 1 month later...