blacktieaffair

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest OldGlory

Ahemm - I used to "liberate" pets from people who mistreated them, pissed off the people but made the pets happy.

Who will we answer to if we liberate you from Alabama? Will someone be shooting at us as we drive off?

I am not fond of being on the receiving end of a shotgun.

Guest OldGlory
I think we all need to meet back up in the G'burg area, and just move in and make a huge store selling all our stuff. We'd run everyone out of town !

God bless em but they need some fresh blood up there in some of those stores. Not all but some !

I'm IN!! My blood isn't very fresh though, lol.

CW, A lot of people here in Alabama, call our capital, Montgomery, "The Gump".

It's also called " Monkey Town" . A lot of older people refer to it that way, in a bad bad way, because there is a large population of blacks..

BUT !!!!!!!!

The REAL reason it was called Monkey Town, was there was a park that had a slew of monkeys, and a lot of them got out once, and ran all over the place.

Funny enough, it's also the name of the city's only alternative rock radio station. 104.9 the Gump.

'Though...It could be somekindof venereal disease, I'm not sure on that on.

And speaking of disease and monkeys (primates) The Montgomery Zoo, was quarantined in my youth, when on a field trip the monkeys started flinging feces everywhere and on everyone. Man that was gross. But, it made for a memorable daycare field trip. Ah, good times. Good times.

In all seriousness though, Montgomery could use some more Candle Cos or better still a large supplier. Shame we don't have one.

Edited by rctfavr3

Here OG, sooooo sweet!post-13614-139458505549_thumb.jpg

Ahemm - I used to "liberate" pets from people who mistreated them, pissed off the people but made the pets happy.

Who will we answer to if we liberate you from Alabama? Will someone be shooting at us as we drive off?

I am not fond of being on the receiving end of a shotgun.

Well heck yeah ! The more the merrier. Can yall just imagine.. I know it sounds silly, but if you get past the giggling part and the part about " oh it would never work"........... It's honestly not that far of a stretch and has a lot more benefits in some ways, than trying to open your own solely owned and operated brick and mortar.

Well heck yeah ! The more the merrier. Can yall just imagine.. I know it sounds silly, but if you get past the giggling part and the part about " oh it would never work"........... It's honestly not that far of a stretch and has a lot more benefits in some ways, than trying to open your own solely owned and operated brick and mortar.

Can you imagine how much fun we'd have? With most being enablers or able to be enabled, we'd have tons of FO scents for customers to choose from.