Spiced/Spicy Apples and Peaches. Where now that TN does not have in stock?

justajesuschick

I tried TCS and it is very good! I tried making my own blend and it was not as good.

TN shows out of stock and I do not know if that will change now that they have reconsidered selling FO's.

I would like to buy a big bottle and planned to get from TCS but as always thought that I'd check here first to see if you'd suggest another Spiced/Spicy Apples and Peaches before I do.

Thanks!

I tried TCS and it is very good! I tried making my own blend and it was not as good.

TN shows out of stock and I do not know if that will change now that they have reconsidered selling FO's.

I would like to buy a big bottle and planned to get from TCS but as always thought that I'd check here first to see if you'd suggest another Spiced/Spicy Apples and Peaches before I do.

Thanks!

There is thread about FO Twins and I copied it down. Here is the supposed twin to the one your looking for.

Tennessee's Spiced Apples & Peaches = Sweet Cakes Cinnamon Apple Peach

I've went back to my original blend twice! Now I'm thinking I like a different one better but need to test more. 4627 with 25% 415. It burned so nice with awesome HT. But Chandler tried the same blend with another FO and is not getting the nice burn so we think it was the FO.

I used WYW Perfect Pumpkin. Speaking of that....it doesn't smell like a pumpkin to me. It has awesome HT and a really nice scent but I get no pumpkin.

So, on the hunt for the real perfect pumpkin.

Tonight I am testing 415/4627 at a blend of 75/25. It is soft but not as messy as I expected. Still hold shape and bags are not as smudgy as I thought

I think that will be a good one. 415 needs its cure but is one I can light up the next day and begin testing HT when it has paraffin in it. Every day the HT is better.

Will be interesting to hear if you get longevity out of that blend with the soy in there.

I found the same as Chandler with bakery scents in soy. They seem to take on another layer of scent depth.

Well just great, now I might have to pull out my bag of 415 and give that a try too. I knew I shouldnt have read this thread. And here I thought it was perfectly safe because I wasnt interested in ordering any spicy apples and peaches, LOL... I havent been on the boards much in the last couple of weeks partially because of burnout and partially because I have been getting the house decorated for company that is arriving on Tuesday.

I am intrigued because several folks have mentioned that the bakery scents smell much richer in a parasoy blend and about 75% of my scents are bakery. Is the 415 a container blend (sorry I am being lazy and dont want to go look it up)? If it is, then I guess I could try it with 4625 or 4794 at a 50/50 blend to start.