Tobacco

Guest OldGlory

Guest OldGlory

Also sniffed the Tobacco at Aztec and it is outstanding oob. Can't wait to put that in wax and send it off to my testers. The description says something about the sweet aspect of this FO, but I have to say that the tobacco part is prominent with a slight undercurrent of something soft and sweet. One of the best tobacco FOs oob I've found. I'll follow up when I hear back from the testers.

Guest OldGlory

Here's what the website says about Aztec's Tobacco. Again, I really pick up the tobacco with a soft sweet undercurrent. Some tobacco FOs are way too sweet for me, especially those with a lot of cherry. When I get to pick up a sample and put it in wax I'll let ya'll know.

Delectable creamy vanilla and dark brown sugar

mix together with smoky tobacco and mahogany woods.

Flash Point: >200F

Skin Safe: Yes

Gel Compatible: Yes

NG tobacco was pretty good, then it was reformulated to a sweeter variant a.k.a Tobacco Flower. NG insists it's the same scent but my smeller just ain't buying that. It's not a bad FO, actually it's pretty nice, but not really the gritty woody tobacco scent they previously carried.

I'm still buying the really great Tobacco from NG. Since I started buying it several years ago it hasn't changed. This one is sooo strong too. Chokingly strong I might add.

I didn't see tobacco flower when I was looking just now, only caramel tobacco, which I have a sample of but haven't tried.

Edited by Lorelei

Guest OldGlory

BCS Tobacco Caramel (or it might be Caramel Tobacco) is very nice. It's a bit sweeter than Aztec's.

I work in a 'high end' retail store, and we carry a Tobacco candle and reed diffuser and there's NOTHING sweet about it. I prefer a little bit of sweet or more mellow.

NG tobacco was pretty good, then it was reformulated to a sweeter variant a.k.a Tobacco Flower. NG insists it's the same scent but my smeller just ain't buying that. It's not a bad FO, actually it's pretty nice, but not really the gritty woody tobacco scent they previously carried.

I'm just trying this for the first time. It's in the melter & I cannot believe how perfume-y it is. :(

Demeter makes a fragrance called Humidor which is the perfect tobacco scent ever. I just wish I could find it in an FO. It's light but a more woody warm rugged tobacco fragrance with a hint of smoke. I wish I could find something similar.

Has anyone tried BC's Tobacco?

Edited by rctfavr3

I have, it's stout. I mixed it with Leather , kind of like an rich man's library ... all the leather bound books and sofa and chairs, and the hint of pipe tobacco in the air

Awesome. That sounds perfect. I can smell it from here. And the leather too...Perfect! Do you have any left?

Looks like another I'll be ordering soon.

Edited by rctfavr3