good Be Delicious dupe

Guest OldGlory

Guest OldGlory

I have read some older reviews about this FO, but wanted to know if anyone had bought it recently. A co-worker of mine wants it for perfume (AH/RE has a nice base). Any thoughts on the dupes available? TIA :grin2:

Another vote for Candle Source. I've used it a lot in candles. I've made perfume (with the AH/RE base) with The Scent Works dupe and it is great.

The Candle Source one is really good though, and I am not sure the one from the Scent works is worth the price difference.

I can't remember from where, but I tried at least 3 before deciding to definitely stick with SW. It cp's beautifully, and the scent sticks. It's also wonderful in lotions, scrubs, and particularly in body sprays.

Guest OldGlory
I can't remember from where, but I tried at least 3 before deciding to definitely stick with SW. It cp's beautifully, and the scent sticks. It's also wonderful in lotions, scrubs, and particularly in body sprays.

Luci, thanks for your feedback. Do you mind saying which body spray you used it in?

Actually, I used a perfumer's alcohol from Snowdrift or one of the others that closed. I don't do tons of sprays, so a few gallons lasts me a while. I stocked up at one of the conferences.

I tried a couple of the sprays offered by suppliers over the years as well as using straight cyclo. They were ok, but I always had this fo or that fo that just wouldn't blend. I don't have that problem with the perfumer's alcohol so have just stuck with that.

Guest OldGlory

Thanks again Luci. :)

I like cyclo but it must leave a residue on your skin - which would rub off on clothing. To me, the perfumer's alcohol feels cleaner.