Open house

mzphee

The more I think about this, the more that it's sounding like something I might look into down here. I know NO one does that in this area, and since the candle makers have pretty much left the area a few years ago due to the economy, and also for me not really having an idea what will or wont "go" down here now........ this sounds like something that just might be a good way to feel the area out.

Hmmmmmmmm..

Sorry for the hijack mzphee !!! But if anyone knows a little more about how to throw one of these shindigs, please email me !!!

BTA....start on this site, it's a directory of direct sales companies.

Some of the popular ones I've seen are willow house, tastefully simple, arbonne, twenty one, pampered chef.

Find local reps in your area for these companies and tell them what you want to do. They love home parties.

Our local winery does it and it's always a good crowd. The ladies shop and drink wine and there are always snacks

and of course, the tastefully simple girl always has sample goodies LOL. Tons of fun! http://www.internetbasedmoms.com/direct-sales/

Thanks so much Debbie........... I was just sitting here wondering how the heck I was going to find out " what was in " and " who down here was doing it " !

Again, Mz...... sorry for the hijack!

its fine BTA thats what we are here for....you have given so much knowledge to me ....hijack away!!!! lol get that open house going down there...