Some lastest soaps

Meridith

aHere are some of my latest soaps. Sorry the pictures are not the greatest. I'm a better soaper than I am a photographer that is for sure.

From top to bottom, left to right

Southern Soaper's Inishmoor - this scent is so nice. It smells so fresh and clean.

Banana - OT's Top Banana. I added pureed bananas and jojoba meal to this one.

Southern Soaper's Blackberry Apple. I love the tart, fruity scent of this one.

AH's Pink Hydrangea - this one moves a bit fast, typical floral and is a bit light. But still a nice fragrance.

Southern Soaper's Persian Limewood - I love, love, love this scent. Very clean scent.

Southern Soaper's Hana No Kaori - Soaped beautifully. I was trying for a very soft oriental look to this soap. I did not quite achieve it. This is a beautifully soft floral.

Southern Soaper's Winter Sea Shore.

OT's Tiare Blossom - DH actually made this one. Very strong in soap.

AH's Satsuma - this one is so nice in soap. It is a great spring/summer scent.

post-121-139458445786_thumb.jpg

post-121-13945844579_thumb.jpg

post-121-139458445795_thumb.jpg

post-121-139458445798_thumb.jpg

post-121-1394584458_thumb.jpg

post-121-139458445803_thumb.jpg

post-121-139458445806_thumb.jpg

post-121-13945844581_thumb.jpg

post-121-139458445812_thumb.jpg

WOW! you've been busy! Ive been wondering about the top banana. Is it a true banana? Theyre all lovely!

To me it does not smell like a true banana which is good since I am not crazy about a banana scent. But I do like this one. The addition of the jojoba meal makes it look more like a banana nut bread.

Pretty soaps, you've been busy!

The limewood sounds great. Another to add to the list to try.

I don't think you would be disappointed in this scent - especially if you like those clean smelling unisex type of scents. The Inishmoor is kind of like that too. I love that one too.

Great job, they are all so pretty. The Persian Limewood sounds wonderful.

It is! I was kind of expecting a kind of woody type scent but it is not like that at all. It is one of my new favorites.

Thanks everyone. :)

Lord woman you've posted more scents that I wanna try!! Blackberry apple ... please tell me more :drool:

I have that persian limewood one. Been meaning to get to it and I think you may have just forced my hand to do so.

How'd you like soaping Hana No Kaori? I kept meaning to get to it and went with the flora magi instead, but that HNK is a very pretty scent.

Is the Pink Hydrangea of the SnC (is it?) variety? I soaped that and yep, it was a mover in full water.

Lord woman you've posted more scents that I wanna try!! Blackberry apple ... please tell me more :drool:

I have that persian limewood one. Been meaning to get to it and I think you may have just forced my hand to do so.

How'd you like soaping Hana No Kaori? I kept meaning to get to it and went with the flora magi instead, but that HNK is a very pretty scent.

Is the Pink Hydrangea of the SnC (is it?) variety? I soaped that and yep, it was a mover in full water.

The Blackberry Apple is wonderful. I had no problems soaping it and it smells delicious.

The HNK is really nice. I was surprised at how well the scent withstood the CP process. It is a very delicate, feminine scent but not delicate in light smelling sense - it is actually very strong but not overpowering. To me it is not one of those florals that gives you a headache.

Yes, the Pink Hydrangea is the SnC. This has been by far my favorite hyndrangea I have found. I love it in wax. Did you find that yours was light in soap as well? I don't mind that it is light but hope the scent does not fade all together. For now, it is light and airy which is a good thing. :)

You have to soap that PL - it really comes alive in the soap and for me is one of those scents that I find myself continually picking the bars up and sniffing them.

I took the banana soap in the shower this morning and loved how creamy smooth the lather feels. It must be the pureed bananas in it that makes it feel so nice since it is my normal recipe. I also used 3 milks in that one as well. That one does not smell to much like bananas but is a nice spring/summer scent.