Candle Room Pictures

jakalex

I have been working on my candle room today. I am no where near done but have a good start.

This is actually my sewing room that is being converted into my candle room.

I will add more pics later. I am not showing the messy areas! LOL!

post-3991-139458426188_thumb.jpg

post-3991-1394584262_thumb.jpg

[ATTACH]11519[/ATTACH]

post-3991-139458426184_thumb.jpg

post-3991-139458426187_thumb.jpg

post-3991-139458426202_thumb.jpg

Hey! Boy that's nice~! I bet you are just loving it!!!!:highfive: I built mine about 2 years ago. We built a 60 x 80 shop and I got a 20x40 spot down on one end. We made a pouring island that is 5'x12' long and is lower than your standard counter, because of having to pour. Have built in shelving for displaying all my candles. Congrats and enjoy! Isn't is nice to be out of the kitchen "so to speak" LOL:laugh2:

It's looking really great Lisa! Ok, so what happened to the other million Fo's that you have:grin2: Ill have to come a check out your progress.

Thanks...everyone!

LOL! I still have some in drawers. They will be in my second round of pics!

Mind if I email these pics to hubby as a SUGGESTION???? :drool: We are in FL, so I can't store anything in the garage except wax (I guess) and boxes and glassware and packing materials. I need to get my kids to double up so I can have a room for myself-- that'll never happen in this lifetime!

But it sure is nice to look at what could be...... and I noticed the CS labels on your wicks. LOVE them!

Congrats!

• 1 year later...
I have been working on my candle room today. I am no where near done but have a good start.

This is actually my sewing room that is being converted into my candle room.

I will add more pics later. I am not showing the messy areas! LOL!

[ATTACH]11515[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]11517[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]11516[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]11518[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]11519[/ATTACH]

I would love to have cabinets like that. That way I could hide some of my mess and disorganization.

My space looks like a mess, but I actually know where everything is. There really is organization within my disorganization. DH can't figure out how I do it. He keeps his little work area so neat and organized but gave up trying to keep mine that way.

those are very nice!

I moved all wax into my garage years ago. About 12 years ago, I was still 'doing it' in my kitchen. Had a small two burner thing to use with double boilers to melt wax. Some of the wax tipped...and the resultant flash fire taught me a valuable lesson.

I went into the garage with presto pots and have never regretted it!

One thing you can do for a quickie table, for those who need a work space. Go to Home Depot or Lowes and get two of their unfinished base cabinets (less than $30 each as I recall) and then get a prefab formica countertop piece (same department). Lay the countertop over the base cabinets. Put up standards to hold shelving, and voila! you have a nice stable work area.

I have updated mine a bit from that, but with 8' of work space and space beneath to store everything, it works out great.

HTH