Clarus?

I use the 3022 which is 70% soy and order it by the case from their warehouse. I love it and hope I don't have to switch to another wax. HTH

Steve

I still have some of Green Leafs 70/30 blend left but will need to find another place to order. What is their price for a case please? I dont see prices on their website.

Go to the Clarus web site www.clarussp.com/request-a-sample.phpnd click on request a sample. You can contact a rep and see about price per case. I believe you would find today's 3022 to be much better than the old blend for Gl. I heat to 190 degrees and then add color/fo blend two minutes and pour into clean warmed jars at 185 degrees and place into a covered box for slow cooling to reduce shrinkage. Talk to Melanie and ask about a price quote per case of wax. Great folks.

This is the wax I use: high veggie blend container wax CSB Stasis 3022 † HTH

Steve

Happy New Year!

Since we don't have anyone currently distributing 3022 (70/30) - I wanted to make sure interested parties knew it is still available and where to get it. To be clear, we have no plans to discontinue this product - 2011 was our best year ever for 3022.

We inventory 3022 in our Dallas, TX warehouse. We can ship anything from 60+ pounds (1 case is approx 62 lbs). We price by the pound - case(s) are weighed then invoiced plus shipping. For case type quantities - price is $1.50 per pound + shipping. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Brad

Clarus Wax

Go to the Clarus web site www.clarussp.com/request-a-sample.phpnd click on request a sample. You can contact a rep and see about price per case. I believe you would find today's 3022 to be much better than the old blend for Gl. I heat to 190 degrees and then add color/fo blend two minutes and pour into clean warmed jars at 185 degrees and place into a covered box for slow cooling to reduce shrinkage. Talk to Melanie and ask about a price quote per case of wax. Great folks.

This is the wax I use: high veggie blend container wax CSB Stasis 3022 † HTH

Steve

What Steve said!

Brad