Sign in to follow this  
Darbla

Lone Star sample sale

About a month ago, I was reading some reviews about their Sandalwood-Ginger-Apple ... a friend of mine loves Sandalwood scents, so a sample sale might be just what I need!

Okay!  I can see the sales banner now!  It looks like they use Small Flat Rate as well as the regional boxes ... this craft board is a bad influence on me.

• Like 1

I haven’t ordered from Lone Star in ages.  But I love a good sale!  Any recommendations out there? 

• Like 2

I placed a small sample order of eight 1-ounce bottles, which I figured would fit in a small flat rate, and their system accepted it as such, so I'll see what happens! 

In placing the order, I read some of the reviews for a handful of scents, so I can share a little of that here for what it's worth!  Since I use soy wax, I noted comments in regard to throw in soy.  Apple-Cinnamon, Pine, and Cinnamon Stick all had a good reviews for use with soy wax.  I normally blend my scents and these three would be good candidates for additions to some blends I'm working on. 

The other ones I ordered were Indian Sandalwood, Sandalwood Ginger Apple, Nag Champa (for my sandalwood-lover friend, I'll see how these work out),  Mistletoe, and Red Hot Cinnamon.  This should help me start to round out some of what I've got going, and if they work, then I know it's safe to order them in the future.  Thanks @Darbla for posting about this offer!

• Like 2