Selling at markets

wcgxxx

Hi all, 

So I’ve registered my LLC with my state and gotten all my business licenses and tax permits. I am going to start selling at some local markets around me. What would be some good ideas to display my candles? I can’t really think of anything besides just putting them on the table. Any ideas are welcome, thank you!

So I’ve registered my LLC with my state and gotten all my business licenses and tax permits. I am going to start selling at some local markets around me. What would be some good ideas to display my candles? I can’t really think of anything besides just putting them on the table. Any ideas are welcome, thank you!

It really depends on the style you want to portray...do you want a country look? or perhaps french country? or upscale minimiasit and modern...decide that first.

Then think of height...no one wants to just see a flat table of stuff. Think about customers from across the room...can they see your stand? you want to lure them in.

Michaels sells crates that make great shelving  on top if your table and they  can be stained or painted to suite your decor.

Vista print can print off big banners that you could hang on the wall behind you for a more professional look.

if you want to do it without spending any money you can always pot your smaller shipping boxes on your table and throw a nice crisp white tablecloth on top...this should give you some height variation to display on. Look around your house for props...perhaps a vintage scale that you could place a few candles on? I think you get the idea.

Pinterest is a great source of inspiration for displays. Height, bins, things to attract the eye. 

Google led images for craft show displays, visit retail stores like lush and Yankee. What draws your eye? Choose elements to please your eye, and make your brand come together. 

1 hour ago, Sunday said:

It really depends on the style you want to portray...do you want a country look? or perhaps french country? or upscale minimiasit and modern...decide that first.

Then think of height...no one wants to just see a flat table of stuff. Think about customers from across the room...can they see your stand? you want to lure them in.

Michaels sells crates that make great shelving  on top if your table and they  can be stained or painted to suite your decor.

Vista print can print off big banners that you could hang on the wall behind you for a more professional look.

if you want to do it without spending any money you can always pot your smaller shipping boxes on your table and throw a nice crisp white tablecloth on top...this should give you some height variation to display on. Look around your house for props...perhaps a vintage scale that you could place a few candles on? I think you get the idea.

That’s a good idea ! Thanks !! 

49 minutes ago, TallTayl said:

Pinterest is a great source of inspiration for displays. Height, bins, things to attract the eye. 

Google led images for craft show displays, visit retail stores like lush and Yankee. What draws your eye? Choose elements to please your eye, and make your brand come together. 

I hadn’t even thought of going to other stores to see what they’ve done ! Appreciate it !