Aztec sale today

Sunday

This is the first time I have ordered from Aztec and am just making a list of fragrances to try

Has anyone tried these? Thoughts or suggestions much appreciated. What do you think about purchasing reformulated fragrances ...no urgency for me and can wait until things are back to normal:laugh2:just have'n heard an complaints about reformulated fragrances.

Sea Minerals (reformulated)

cantaloupe & lily

Brazilian coffee & pure cane (reformulated)

blackstrap molasses

barnwood

leaves

orange blossom (reformulated)

carrot cake 

cactus and sea salt (reformulated)

pink lilac & willow reformulated)

volcano (capri blue) (reformulated)

melon 

wildflower

pink sugar (reformulated)

olive oil bergamot

copper coconut

Black sea

Cantaloupe & Lily is one of my very favorite fragrances

Copper Coconut is proving to be popular with customers

Leaves is one of my best sellers; wonder CT and HT

Orange Blossom is one I have used in the past and it was good. Smelled like oranges.

Volcano - haven't use yet but nice OOB, a fruity scent

Brazilian Coffee - I really like the smell of the sample I got

Cactus & Sea Salt - also like the sample and most likely will order a bottle today.  Hope the reformulated FO smells the same as the old one.

4 hours ago, Sunday said:

pink lilac & willow reformulated)

volcano (capri blue) (reformulated)

These two (originals - have not tried the reformulated) are 2 of my favorites from them, and the pink lilac and willow is one of my all-time favorite florals period. I LOVE them. 

I also really love the Cantaloupe and Lily as well oob - I haven't put it in anything yet. 

3 hours ago, Jcandleattic said:

These two (originals - have not tried the reformulated) are 2 of my favorites from them, and the pink lilac and willow is one of my all-time favorite florals period. I LOVE them. 

I also really love the Cantaloupe and Lily as well oob - I haven't put it in anything yet. 

Cantaloupe & Lily is wonderful in soy candles.  

Barnwood was a favorite around here but we've got original and not reformulated. Have yet to try Volcano or Pink Lilac & Willow. Was the wildflower one that they cut prices on or a regularly priced item? We have the cheap one and it's a nice floral. At least I think it's their's. 

I'd be curious how their Black Sea would compare to Backwoods I think is where we might have gotten some and recently made. 

10 hours ago, Scented said:

Was the wildflower one that they cut prices on or a regularly priced item? We have the cheap one and it's a nice floral. At least I think it's their's.

Yes it was....Glad to hear you liked it Scented maybe I should have ordered a bigger bottle..but you always wonder "why is it in the clearance section"?...is it a stinker?

16 hours ago, Sunday said:

Yes it was....Glad to hear you liked it Scented maybe I should have ordered a bigger bottle..but you always wonder "why is it in the clearance section"?...is it a stinker?

yeah I know, but I figured it could easily mix in with something else if we didn't like it. Fortunately we did. 

10 hours ago, Scented said:

I figured it could easily mix in with something else if we didn't like it. Fortunately we did. 

ever smell a candle and wonder what is that scent? I just can't put my finger on it? ...probably a hidden stinker:laugh2:

• Haha 1