Just wanted to Introduce Myself

MsRoni

Hello to everyone from the beautiful Ozarks!  I am so glad to have found this forum!!!  Triple Exclamation on that.   My name is Linda and I have just started my journey with candle making.  I thought like so many uninformed that this would be a simple thing.  Shoot I can bake  a mean  cookie, cake or pie and throw a meal together in almost nothing flat or so I'm told.  Actually I really enjoy cooking and developing my own recipes and putting my own  twist on things and have spent a lot of time in the kitchen.  Definitely I am a Foodie.  So a few weeks ago I had this Epiphany that I needed to have a new hobby, something new  to do over the Fall and Winter months  and since I  love to bake and love to cook and love candles  I decided what better hobby, what better way to relax.  I could make my own candles and what the heck while I am at it I can  make  them for others too.  So I did a little you tube watching and read a few things and off I was.  I had no idea that this process was more than picking out a wax, a wick, a fragrance and a container.  I also had no idea how addicting this was..........waking up in the middle of the night wondering what about this what about that.   But all this said I am loving every minute of it. (almost any way) 

I am honored to be here with all of you and look forward to meeting you all.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1