Double wicking a 3.25 Libby high ball tumbler

7 hours ago, shicks said:

I have a bag of rrd 29,s and used them when testing a different wax I am pouring with those two htp 52's and trying samples of premiers this week as I just am not feeling good about eco 2,s too messy in my candle I am afraid two cd4 would be too hot and I don't have those on hand here we go again been trying to perfect this jar for sometime I am getting a great throw just messy wick

Just my opinion, but I think a single wick looks nicer in that glass.

And, for wick trimming, I think that it's easier when there is one wick in the middle if the glass or jar isn't over about 3.5+"

• Like 2

Thanks all I am really looking to double wick I have tested single and get a much stronger throw faster with double all my packaging and dust covers are for a double and three of my favorite high end candles double wick this container  htp 52 not burning hot enough nor is two rrd 29 they cannot reach full melt pool so far the eco 2 doubles is best but still trying to perfect

17 hours ago, TallTayl said:

RRD 34 is the net step up. 

By rrd29 not reaching a FMP, how long was it lit?

It was lit 4 hours with a very heavy white pumpkin lilac fragrance oil I may no fragrance and just wax wax I did order eco 1 and have premiers to test but may also order your recommendation to test may I ask why you favor the rrd wicks? I like that they don't Bend and dip into the wax