What do you do with your lightly scented candles?

The ones that didn't make the cut due to fragrance strength? Do you sell them as light, just burn them at home, or what? I have a ton of 8oz jj tester candles that aren't strong enough for me, but they do smell some and burn well. They would probably be okay for bathrooms/small rooms (I burn them in a very small bathroom), but should I sell them and make sure they know they are light (I wouldn't want someone thinking they are indicative of all my candles), reduce the price, or give them away? Do you rate your scent strengths on your candles? Would love to clear some space without losing a ton a money!:grin2:

You could either burn them on your own, or give them away... However, if you wanted to sell them, you can reduce them and label them as lightly scented.

Ditto.

Since I don't do candles, but I do melts, I run into that same problem sometimes. It got to where I was getting so many requests for scents that weren't so strong, that I actually had 10 scents that I sold as "lightly scented". Some people's sinus's can't take barn busters, but they do want something. Also, others like to have four or five candles burning in the room for ambience(sp) but need them scented light.