Large Crisca Jars...Or Something Similar?

Just wanted to note that in case anyone wonders what the crisca jar looks like it is almost identical to the roly poly jars that peak sells. I get mine from walmart when they are on sale and really like them but would like to have a matching larger jar to offer if I decide to add these.

I would have added a link or a picture to this to make it easier but dont have a clue as to how to do it. I'll keep trying to tinker around to see if I can figure it out.:)

Oh my goodness...I managed to do it! I am very computer challenged so this is a major accomplishment for me:yay: Now, hopefully someone will be able to lead me in the right direction (fingers crossed).

Oh btw, thanks for helping ChandlerWicks :)

post-14334-1394585040_thumb.jpg

Edited by glowworm

Oh my goodness...I managed to do it! I am very computer challenged so this is a major accomplishment for me:yay: Now, hopefully someone will be able to lead me in the right direction (fingers crossed).

Oh btw, thanks for helping ChandlerWicks :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]25044[/ATTACH]

I think they have those at Dollar Tree. They might have them at Hobby Lobby too, so you can get them there for 50% off ever couple of weeks.

I think they have those at Dollar Tree. They might have them at Hobby Lobby too, so you can get them there for 50% off ever couple of weeks.

Thanks! I don't live near a dollar tree but I do get to HL every once in awhile...it's definitely worth a try. The ones from walmart are very cute and easy to wick so I would really love to try my hand at a larger size as well.:)