Winter FO Suggestions

babudust

I'm trying to put a list together for some winter fragrances so far I have in house:

CS Pumpkin Pie

CS Pumpkin Souffle

CS Hansel & Gretel's House

NG Tinsel

I want a few more. I was wondering what were some must have's for this winter. I don't mind buying from other companies. Just need a little help. Thanks =)

I second the winter wonderland peak and winter festival MW

autumn lodge- WSP

Rocky mountain Xmas- Elements

Witches brew- WSP

Mistletoe- CS

Cranberry spice- NG

Cinnamon buns- CS

Hotel costes- SC

Champaca & bamboo- SC

I keep forgetting to try NG tinsel - I read such good reviews on it!

Really, Hotel Costes I would of never thought of it as a Winter Scent! I saw it a while back but at $53 lb I thought it was a little expensive for making candles! LOL Can you describe what it smells like to you? I just might have to give it a try for candles for myself at that price!

This one like mistletoe, for me, I will burn all year round- I love the smell- it reminds me of Fancy pants resort hotels- they always seem to have an aroma that hits you when you walk in that is warm-- cozy - spicy and seductive!

It is hard to describe but has pepper- musk- cypress in it along with lots of other notes- its just inviting and complex - not floral at all - its one of my many new favorites! LOL and it throws like crazy in 415

I just may have to buy the perfume also

Guest OldGlory

Good sellers for me:

Roasted Chestnuts BCS - very nutty, buttery, and little sweet but not like a bakery scent

Pumpkin Cheesecake BCS - sweet and spicy

Cranberry Aztec - so tart and juicy - I have added other berry type FOs and called it Winterberry

Mistletoe Kisses Aztec - green, a bit of a citrus top note, and sorta dry

Fresh Cut Christmas Tree Aztec - what the name implies

Peppercorn BCN - I renamed it Frankincense & Myrrh, but it sells under any name year round

I created one a few weeks back that's a cross-over fragrance designed to work as both a Halloween and Christmas fragrance.

For Halloween it's "Headless Horseman" for Christmas it's "Ghost of Christmas Past" it's a really cold and mysterious minty pumpkin fragrance.

.33 Rosemary Mint .33 Pumpkin Spice .17 Black Seed (SOS) .17 Chalk (SOS)

I created one a few weeks back that's a cross-over fragrance designed to work as both a Halloween and Christmas fragrance.

For Halloween it's "Headless Horseman" for Christmas it's "Ghost of Christmas Past" it's a really cold and mysterious minty pumpkin fragrance.

.33 Rosemary Mint .33 Pumpkin Spice .17 Black Seed (SOS) .17 Chalk (SOS)

Wow! This sounds really interesting. I love pumpkin scents and have tried oodles over the years, but I can't say I have ever tried one blended with mint. I'm intrigued!

The Chalk (smells like cold stone) and the Black Seed (a dark floral fruit note) add some mysterious almost magical elements to the pumpkin and pine-mint notes. The overall scent doesn't come across as being "pumpkin" or "mint" but rather a unique holiday blend. Im toying with adding the mint and rosemary separately because I think i'd like a bit more mint, just to make it more chilly. Unique scent for sure.

Edited by rctfavr3