Paypal vs Square vs Intuit

EnvyCandles

I currently Intuit for my mobile cc processing. Have been looking at Square, but because Intuit is more well known, I have not seen any benefit to change. However, in seeing Paypal's mobile CC processing, their fee seems a bit lower plus you get a debit card from them that gives you 1% back on all charges... which lowers the fee by a whole 1%.

Anyone have experience with them? Plus buyers can also pay through their Paypal account right on your phone....

Thoughts?

What I personally do not like about Paypal is that you have to transfer the money yourself it does not go directly to your bank account. Plus on top of that Paypal is known for freezing accounts and can sometimes take months to unfreeze. I am personally not taking that chance. It does not have to be your fault to get account frozen. Now Paypal has got better in the last few years but still. I use Square and I love the fact that my customer know where they bought from because square tells them not only who they bought from by the location which you know at shows sometimes receipts can get lost or customer get confused about a purchase. I have no idea if Paypal does that or not, I do know that some of our suppliers will not take Paypal debit card because the billing addresses are not the same Paypal does not use yours for the debit card.

Paypal is also known for getting a hold of an email address and sending mail trying to get people to sign up to Paypal, my customers have the right not to be bothered by Paypal just because the purchased from a vendor using the Paypal system. Square and Intuit do not do that. I made sure of that by using my own CC on mine and buying from a few vendors that use them and not once was the email account I gave for my receipt ever used except for the receipt of purchase by them

Edited by Vicky_CO