Whatever happened to...........?

When I was a member of this forum and just starting out there was a woman on here who had AMAZING candles. I even bought a few to compare them to mine. I can't find her website anywhere and don't see her on here. It was Bizzy B's candles. She made amazing chunk candles. Anyone know?

That was Beckie. She was also a graphic designer...Studio Beck. She was my designer. She closed up shop...both graphics and candles. Not sure what she is doing now or if she reopened but maybe under a different name. I miss her.

Oh, I must be thinking of someone else then. Her user name had bizzy b in it. Sorry!

I think you are talking about MzBizzyB...something like that. She was a member on here and bought The Scented Bean. I was so happy for her that she bought such a great company but she never followed through with it. They had excellent oils. I am still trying to find a cinnamon stick that is as good along with several other fragrances they had.

Beckie of BizzyB Chunk Candles and Studio Beck was a member on here as well.